Tempe Diablos Charities Grant Application
The Tempe Diablos Charities mission is to enhance the community of Tempe, Arizona. This is accomplished by providing leadership and resources that create worthwhile opportunities, especially for our youth. The charitable funding commitment of the Diablos is to focus their efforts on projects that make a significant contribution to the community.
Each year the Tempe Diablos Charities solicits grant proposals that support; at-risk youth and families, community outreach/quality of life, improving the lives of physically and mentally challenged and education with an emphasis on early childhood development and life-skills.
FUNDING ELIGIBILITY & GUIDELINES:
To be eligible, an organization must have a place of business or be located in Tempe, unless a project/program serves primarily Tempe organizations/residents. Tempe Diablos Charities reserves the right to accept or reject any application and to approve or disapprove any proposal for funding. Tempe Diablo Charities also reserves the right to change the application criteria at any time. Other guidelines/considerations may apply and will be evaluated on an individual basis. Tempe Diablo Charities provides grants ranging in size from $1,000 to $100,000.
Tempe Diablos Charities does not intend to provide funding to/for:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, marital status, age, disability or veteran status.
- Political, labor, or fraternal organizations.
- Funding medical or scientific research.
- Funding advocacy or lobbying activities or issue related topics.
- Religious organizations, churches, or programs that are purely denominational in purpose.
- Funding debt reduction campaigns.
- Funding for general operating needs or ongoing support including but not limited to salaries or transportation (except for some educational needs).
- Funding for projects/programs outside Tempe unless project/program serves primarily Tempe or Tempe residents.
Tempe Diablos Charities has one funding cycle per fiscal year with specific deadlines. For the proposal to be considered, the complete proposal along with required attachments must be received by the Diablos office by the deadline date stated below.
- The grant cycle submission deadline is Friday December 24th, 2021
The Tempe Diablos Charities fiscal year runs July 1st through June 30th. Organizations may apply only once per fiscal year. If you have questions, please contact:
Rich Antonio at (480) 440-0737
Gregory Stanton at (602) 999-5855
TEMPE DIABLOS CHARITIES GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please answer all questions and confine your information to the word/page count listed.
- Complete each section according to the instructions for the information being requested.
- Submit completed Application along with required supporting documentation on the website. Please be sure to keep a copy for yourself.
- Completed Application. Failure to conform to word/page count limitation could cause an application to be rejected.
- A complete list of corporations and foundations that have given to the organization in the immediate previous year and how much each has given ($5,000.00 and above).
- Annual operating budget.
- A list of Board of Directors of the organization, including primary business or professional affiliation of each.